Veterans Law Accreditation Training 2011
Nov. 12, 2011 • 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Stetson University’s Tampa Law Center
Stetson Law's Veterans Law Accreditation Training will offer a comprehensive series of lectures from experts. The program has been designed to help attorneys refine their skills and increase their knowledge of veterans law.
This event is co-sponsored by Stetson University College of Law and the Florida Bar Military Affairs Committee.
Topics will include:
- Practice before the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- VA Disability Compensation
- Claims Procedures and Processing
- Appeals of VA Decisions and the BVA
- Role of the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation
- Introduction to Pensions
- Panel Questions and Conclusion
» Register Online for Post-Conference Material Sales
» Schedule (PDF)
CLE Information: This conference is approved for 4.50 hours of general CLE credits with the Florida Bar, including 3.5 hours of Elder Law certification credit. To receive course approval number, please contact the Office of Conferences and Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-562-7312.